Shadrinsk was founded in the 17th century and still possesses the charm of czarist Russia.
Some of the town’s buildings and churches date back to the 18th century, and the 1896 built town theatre is one of the oldest in Russia. The drama theatre is probably the most beautiful building in the town. A tour to Shadrinsk is a must, something every visitor of Zhemchuzhina Zauralya is going to enjoy.
The health resort offers following sightseeing tours:
- Pilgrim journey to the old church of Baturino, the place of birth of archimandrite Antonin Kapustin
- Tour and pilgrim journey to Dolmatovo Assumption Monastery
- Pilgrim journey to the Laudation of the Mother of God orthodox convent
- Pilgrim journey to The Entry of the Most Holy Mother of God into the Temple orthodox convent
- Sightseeing tour “The heritage of merchant and orthodox city of Shadrinsk”
- Tour to the village of Chimeevo to the icon of the Kazan Mother of God